Thursday, February 17, 2011

I've been avoiding my blog

So, I am probably talking to myself at this point, because it's been since Halloween that I blogged last!  I needed a break.  I've been questioning my motives for doing this blog.  Is it because I need the praise of others?  Probably.  Is it because I feel like I need to prove I'm valuable to myself and others?  Probably. 

I want to continue the blog, but with a more Gospel-focused, pleasing the Lord mindset.  I want to do what I do for the glory and praise of my Lord who has freed me up to be creative.  God values beauty and creativity.  AND I value making my home a more beautiful and peaceful place to live.  This blog will serve to be my scrapbook/journal of that effort - more for me than anyone else (I have a terrible memory).  But, I do hope it helps inspire, encourage, and liberate you in your pursuit of gospel living in the mundane, everyday life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment