Thursday, September 16, 2010

Came and Went


The desire to can anything and everything went as quickly as it came! I canned only 8 jars of peaches and 8 jars of tomatoes and I feel like I'm done. Last summer I canned 30ish jars of tomatoes! I know mid-winter I will be really bummed I quit so early! I bought another crate of Colorado peaches for $0.98/lb and resorted to freezing them, because it seemed to hard to do the canning process. I love doing it while I'm doing it, but getting all set up is my stumbling block. Oh well, canned peaches and tomatoes are cheaper at the store anyway!

Now on to deep cleaning (which hasn't been done much this summer). We have Small Group starting at our house this Sunday and desperately need to get everything in order again!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment