Thursday, September 2, 2010

The child that's never gotten out of bed without permission . . .


So this is what happens when you try to rest while the baby's resting (not my baby, but we still needed the rest today)

I even heard a few bangs and booms, but no crying so decided to stay all cozy in my bed upstairs.

Meanwhile, Madison, my two (almost 3) year old was playing "train" with her babies. She was so proud, I couldn't help but smile and laugh, AND take pictures, but I promise she got a good scolding and was told that if there is a next time . . . she will be disciplined. But this time it was good for a laugh. (I mean really, it kept her busy for a good 1 1/2 hours-that can't be bad here and there) : ) I'm not really sure how she got the bed over a foot away from the wall, but I know I can't put up with whining on a short walk around the block anymore if she can do this.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment